Sunday, May 12, 2013


Hi! I've set up this blog page for students participating in the Spring 2013 COMM graduation ceremony.

The ceremony is sold out! You can use this page to connect with students who have extra guest tickets/need extra guest tickets. Use the comment section below to indicate:
  • whether you need/have guest tickets
  • how many guest tickets you need/have
  • your email address (this is an open blog; do not post your phone number!)
Sellers, please sell at no more than the ticket's face value ($10).
Buyers, please follow through promptly as others may need extra tickets.

I'll delete the blog comments shortly after graduation, so your posts won't remain online forever.

Questions? Email me at stephanie.coopman@sjsu.edu

Dr. Stephanie J. Coopman (aka Professor Cyborg)
Professor and Department Chair

11 comments:

  1. Hello,

    My name is Matt Zweier and I NEED tickets. Please let me know if you have any tickets!

    contact me at zweiermatt@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello my name is Mike Gonzalez and I need as many tickets as I can get (6-8). Please let me know asap if any one has any tickets at mrgonzalez0316@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, my name is Josh Brown and I also need as many tickets as possible. Any amount would help. I can be reached at josh-brown7@hotmail.com

    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  4. My name is Ha, and I am in need of just ONE ticket! Please email me htang.marina@gmail.com asap. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi my name is Michael Lolling. I just need two tickets. My email is Lolling_Michael@yahoo.com. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey everyone. I HAVE 4 EXTRA TICKETS!!!

    Let me know

    Hayli.hiebert@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My name is Mike Gonzalez, I will take all four or whatever you have available. I emailed you my phone number feel free to call me anytime. My email is mrgonzalez0316@yahoo.com. Lets work out a time and place to exchange these. Thank you.

      Delete
  7. I am in desperate need of 2 extra tickets if anybody has them. Please contact me via email >> Skatethe408@Sbcglobal.net

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi my name is Radha Jhatakia. I need just 1 ticket, please let me know if there are any extras! My email is radhajhatakia@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi everyone,
    I just need one ticket. If there are any extra ones please let me know. My e-mail is JaneiroJackie@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello everyone,
    My name is De'Leon eskridge. Like most people I need extra tickets. I only need two, I have family coming from out of town. I thought I would be able to get them tickets and they ran out. I transferred to this school and there is nothing more my family wants than to see me walk across the stage. I would really appreciate the help my email is dskeetse34@gmail.com. PLEASE HIT ME UP!!!!

    ReplyDelete